Old August 16th 03, 07:10 PM
Raptor

Tarver Engineering wrote:
"Raptor" wrote in message ...

Tarver Engineering wrote:

Here on Earth, sholder fired missiles are proven to be effective

agiainst

turbo jets such as older 727s use, but have missed every shot on high

bypass

engine vehicles. Think for a moment at the difference in discharge
temperatures for the two different types of engines and I think you will
understand.

How many shots is that, roughly?

One, all the engines are clustered together; nice and hot.

I meant, how many shots have been taken (and missed) at high bypass engines?

"I'm not proud. We really haven't done everything we could to protect
our customers. Our products just aren't engineered for security."
--Microsoft VP in charge of Windows OS Development, Brian Valentine.