Old October 2nd 07, 09:54 PM posted to us.military.army,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
Bill Shatzer

Default URGENT: British on board with coming air strikes on Iran (accordingto what Seymour Hersh mentioned in the following interview with Wolf Blitzer

Matt wrote:

Hersh claimed the Space Shuttle was involved in relaying KAL data even
though it was on an unclassified mission and had no suitable
equipment. Add that zero documentation or testimony has ever been
produced, and how does Hersh retain any credibility whatsoever?

I think that confuses Hersh with the claims of a certain Tony Devereux,
originally published under the pseudonym P. Q. Mann.

Devereux's speculations have been roundly dicredited. Hersh's seem to
have fared considerably better.

So far as I know, Hersh never claimed any space shuttle - KAL 007
connection.

Cheers,