Old September 13th 08, 05:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr

Default Jeppesen Airway Manual Express

Hi All,

I am an IFR student and a current subscriber of Jeppesen Airway
manual express service (East). Every 28 days I get a revision from
Jeppesen which includes revisions for the approach plates.

My initial packet had enroute charts and I have received update for an
enroute chart only once. Don't the enroute charts expire after 56
days? If so, how do others keep up-to-date the enroute charts. Do I
need to be subscribed to some other service?

While I'm at it, does anyone know of a good discount store for
Jeppesen subscriptions?

Thanks for all the help
amod