Old October 22nd 03, 07:10 AM
Dave Bush

Tom just forwarded that to me.
My condolences to Nancy.

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 02:23:37 GMT, John Ammeter
wrote:

Some of you knew Warren and Nancy.

Warren was a regular at Pinckneyville as well as a good
friend to many of us.

I received an email from his wife, Nancy, today and would
like to share it with you.

Please, a prayer for his soul would be nice... He was a
good man, friend to many and my friend...

John

Warren had a heart attack on Oct. 8th. It was a moderate attack, but
was a classic case of everything that could go wrong - did. Yesterday
he took a dramatic turn for the worse and in spite of everything that
was done for him he didn't survive. He passed away last night.
I have not made any arrangements yet, but am probably looking at
services on Fri.
In leau of flowers make a donation to your favorite charity or the
National Intercollegiate Flying Association.

Nancy