Old December 25th 18, 11:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud

Default Refinishing Ventus b Fuselage

“They got whacked initially by the Soviets, whereupon they did some serious whacking back. First punch is what I was referring to.“. The way I see it, little Finnland beat the Soviet Union twice in the 1900’s then adaptation used Germany for protection and avoided much of the carriage of war war two. Don’t hear much about Finnland these days in the world news unless one looks at school test scores, they lead the world. For all I know they are quietly running the entire planet