Old January 28th 10, 02:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bernie[_3_]

Default DG and LS pilots note: new Facebook group protest

On Jan 26, 10:51*am, Terry Mc Elligott
wrote:
He

http://www.facebook.com/DGcustomersw...ceAgreement#/D...

I agree that this "fee" is unacceptable.

Several US aircraft manufactuers have changed owners over the years
and I am not aware of any that took this approach. Most still provide
parts and publications for their fleet.

I have a DG 202/17. This model was not type certificated in the US
and is licensed in the Experimental catagory, so I don't see how DG
can say I have to pay a fee to keep it airworthy. I haven't had to
replace any part in the 5 years I've owned and flown it. Since I'm an
A&P, I can do the required Condition inspection annnually.

LL