Old November 17th 10, 02:21 PM
interzis interzis is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
1101890 is an "A" type circuit.

Cheers:

Paul
Hello,

I have a problem, related to this topic:

I have an 1101890 generator but I don't have an original regulator for it.
Because in my country (Romania) this things are very rare I intend to adapt a car regulator.
Unfortunately I don't find a regulator for "A type" generators, just for "B type".

I have two possibilities (in my mind):
1. to switch the field's coil to ground, inside generator, making it a B type
2. to modify the regulator to provide "ground" instead "voltage" on the F pin
in attachment, the regulator's schematic BEFORE and AFTER
I suppose will work.

what should I try? 1 or 2?

I know, the best variant is to buy an original regulator, and I'll do it... but until then...

Regards,
Seb
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	modificare.jpg
Views:	382
Size:	67.4 KB
ID:	45396

Last edited by interzis : November 17th 10 at 02:25 PM.