Old August 24th 11, 12:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]

Default XC Soaring camps

Rob,

Yes it is me. Dalhart is very intentionally as non-structured as
possible since it is a vacation for everyone involved. I think the
thing to do for you would be, as Andy suggested, go somewhere with a 2
seater available for XC instruction, get some dual on getting away
from the airport, then come home and start working on Silver legs in
your 19. Maybe even take it to Dalhart. Many more landing options up
there for a newbie cross country pilot than down around Llano!