Old March 22nd 04, 06:21 PM
Matt Wiser

(BUFDRVR) wrote:
In the early afternoon, Bloomberg estimated

the crowd at about 30,000.
But organizers said later that number had grown

to more than 100,000
people

Sure....

In Cincinnati, several hundred people gathered

in a downtown

Later inflated to "several thousand" by organizers...

In Omaha, Neb., about 30 people turned out

In keeping with the theme of the day, organizers
later said over 300 people
turned out...

Protesters raised their voices around much

of the globe as well,
urging an end to the coalition occupation some

blame for international
terrorism.

That's right, prior to one year ago, there was
no international terrorism...

Thousands marched through central London, and

demonstrators held a
huge rally in Rome. Germany, Greece, the Netherlands

and other
European countries also saw protests, while

demonstrations took place
earlier in Japan, Australia and India.

Out of 6 billion people in the world, less than
200,000 attended these
demonstrations, seems a great majority of the
world believes Iraq (and the
world in general) to be a better place without
Hussain and his sons...

BUFDRVR

"Stay on the bomb run boys, I'm gonna get those
bomb doors open if it harelips
everyone on Bear Creek"

Glad to see someone pointing out the overstatements made by those who would
prefer that Saddam and his bloody regime be still around. I wonder how they'll
feel when the Butcher of Baghdad goes on trial for his crimes?

Posted via
www.My-Newsgroups.com - web to news gateway for usenet access!