Old December 23rd 13, 09:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ian[_2_]

Default South African Nationals 2013 - one more day ..... The JS1s aredoing quite well.......

On 12/23/2013 09:57 AM, GC wrote:

You were robbed, Ian.

Just for the record. I don't fly an ASW 27, nor even an ASW 20 and I did
not participate in that competition. If I had been there I would have
been well behind both of the pilots I quoted - irrespective of any
handicap that I might have been given.

I would be very reluctant to make public comment about a competition if
I had been there.

But I read the scores on the 'net and I thought it was a bit tough on
some of the guys.

Ian