Old January 1st 04, 04:17 PM
FaxCap

On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 14:35:34 -0800, Garraty
wrote:

I am not being paid for this! I am posting this because I have been
reading all the posts about how poorly force feedback sticks perform.

No, but I bet posting this was part of the requirement of being a beta
tester and getting a free copy, huh? $45.00 CAD for that? Take a hike.

You couldn't be farther from the truth.

I spent all that money for my M$ FF2 and was very disappointed in it.
After using FS Force for 1 day I knew this was the way FF was supposed
to work. Besides, you're the one saying beta testers got it for free
not me. The beta testing was very very quick and easy. Russ had FSF
working great right from day #1. There were a few small items to clear
up nothing even close to be major. Russ's 1st beta is what M$ calls a
gold release candidate! :-)