Old June 6th 08, 01:29 AM posted to sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military.army
Dean A. Markley

Default Bush 'Plans Iran Air Strike by August'

John Boyle wrote:
Snipped to save electrons...

To ALL: You people are nuts to think another war, at this Time and with
the condition of out military without the draft, makes any sense! We do
NOT have the manpower to handle the alleged war, and without manpower
you can NOT do what is necessary! I am a Retired Army Sergeant with 21
yrs of service and One year in Vietnam, with a Bronze star to boot!

With all due respect, most wars do not make sense.

Dean