Old June 6th 08, 04:37 PM posted to sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military.army
Jeffrey Hamilton

Default Bush 'Plans Iran Air Strike by August'

"PaPaPeng" wrote in message
On Wed, 4 Jun 2008 11:00:43 -0400, "Jeffrey Hamilton"
wrote:

"PaPaPeng" wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 3 Jun 2008 14:34:50 -0700 (PDT), eyeball
wrote:

You're welcome. There are at least ten thousand times their numbers
in the mainland who are as smart if not smarter. We can spare as many
as you are willing to take. Employment opportunities are scarce in
China even for top brains.

I'll remember that when you are the one with the immigration problem...

Too late. I have already been embedded for over 30 years.

Wrong, as usual, Ernst Zundel was embedded for over 30 years too!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Z%C3%BCndel

Guess where he is now?

As a Chinese communist shill, you undoubtedly lied on your Canadian
immigration form's, all those years ago.

Consider yourself a "marked man", WhoFlungPoo.

cheers.....Jeff

Aha. Zundel lied to get his immigration approved plus he published
and publicized his hatred for an identifiable ethnic group. They got
him on that. Of course having a Canadian Jewish Mafia helps a lot
too.

Yes it does, but it still took way too long to deport the Nazi *******.

Me? I am having an excellent time messing you up without even trying.

What ever gave you the impression _you_are messing with me?

And shame on you. You don't even know your own laws.

Don't I indeed?

Making empty
threats lowers your credibility in polite circles.

I made no threats, I merely made an observation.

In the 1970's Canada took in 50,000 + *boat people*.
These people were of course fleeing the communist's in Vietnam.
The greater proportion of them were ethnic Chinese.
I figure you came to Canada during this process, you *OneHungLow*, in all
likely hood were *planted*,
possibly in a refugee camp.

I'd bet good money _your_communist leanings, were never acknowledged to
Canadian immigration authorities.

Are you a candidate for deportation ?
Who knows.
Are you as stupid in real-life as you are on USENET ?

A bit of *fear factor* there, *WhoFlungPoo* ?

cheers....Jeff