Old August 21st 09, 12:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bernie[_4_]

Default Sun Ship Game on Youtube - Complete

To open the torrent file you have downloaded, you need BitTorrent
client software such as uTorrent or Vuze.
The client software will recognise the file as a torrent, and commence
downloading the actual target file.

Once you have downloaded and installed the client, simply double click
on the torrent file to open it and start the download.

I have not used torrents before. *When I go to download the sunship
file, it downloads a 54.3 KB file only. *I can't open this file as
windows doesn't recognize it (using window XP pro and Firefox). *Is
there a program to use for downloading torrent files that I need to
get? *Is the 54.3 KB file the file that will do the actual
downloading? *If so how do I open that file?

Thanks!

WD