Old November 7th 03, 01:01 AM
John Stewart

FS2004 has made a big difference in how helicopters are operated. Get a
book on FS for instructions on how to fly. For example, you tip forward as
if you are going to run into the ground in order to gain speed. Quite a
flip from other planes.

John Stewart

"Sovek" wrote in message
ok, I still use MSFS-98, however I cant do anything with the choppers, I
cant even get off the ground before it goes haywire help! I thought it
might be a glitch in the chopper they gave me, so I downloaded another
chopper, still have the same problem, what do I do?
--
RIW Steel Wing, Saterday nights at midnight ET,