Old September 9th 03, 02:21 PM
Kyler Laird

Stu Gotts writes:

Oh, by the way, my dogs fly with me all the time so if you're considering
overhauling your engine or upgrading your avionics, make sure to give 'em
a call.

Please ask one of the mutts if, when I get the new big bore
Continental, I should just ****can the cylinders and get Millenniums
or if I should just remove them and have them gone over by a shop that
has a bit of credibility. I'd be interested in hearing what they bark
out.

Sorry, all I got out of them on the subject was a lot of whining. Heck,
you could have gotten that out of Jason M.

I say you should overhaul half of them and get Millenniums for the other
half.

Maybe you should ask a flight examiner.

--kyler