Old July 20th 14, 10:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Darryl Ramm

Default I need help with PowerFlarm problem

John Cochrane wrote:

I get constant notifications of my own transponder; yesterday probably
100 times, not kidding. I will have to unplug LX9000 from the PowerFlarm
as it is not possible to use it as the PowerFlarm warnings just take over the screen.

I had exactly this problem at Minden. LX9000 and Mode S. The problem is
that the powerflarm configuration file has the wrong / no transponder
code in it. Reviewing the powerflarm configuration file carefully should fix it.

John Cochrane

Maybe Dave should start reporting config files of shame.