Old August 14th 04, 01:08 AM
Orval Fairbairn

Default Hurricane Charlie and Lakeland

In article ,
Richard RIley wrote:

The latest storm tracks show Charlie set to skim Pinellas County
around noon tomorrow. That's not good news for Lakeland, since it
will be hit by the north east corner of the storm. Lakeland will get
the worst rain and winds.

I'll have a candle lit for all the folks there.

All the planes on our ramp at Spruce Creek have either found hangars or
flown elsewhere. I presume that it is the same throughout Florida.

My fingers are crossed, as the eye appears to be heading our way,
although Charley will probabpy lose a lot of punch as it travels over
land.