Old February 13th 12, 10:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Leonard[_2_]

Default Two unique sailplanes

On Feb 10, 8:39*pm, wrote:
Can anyone provide an update on what happened the the Cygnet P1C World
Class Glider and Dick Monghan's Osprey? I wonder if these ships are
still around and flying?

Looks like the Osprey is still registered.

http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinqu...Numbertxt=710S

The last listed airworthiness date says that maybe it isn't flying any
more? Unlimited expiration airworthiness for amaeur built didn't come
out until 1979, I think. He built it in southern California, and the
address now is Idaho. A little more research, and I bet you can get a
phone number to call and see for yourself.

Let us know what you find out!

Steve