Old March 6th 05, 12:32 AM
Mike Adams

"Jay Honeck" wrote:

Okay, so we're stuck flying the executive mailing tube to Seattle in
May, to attend my nephew's wedding. I just don't have time to fly
Atlas all the way, and I can't risk being held up by weather.

For all you Washingtonians, where is the best "suites-type" of hotel to
stay? I won't have a lot of free time, but I'd like to stay somewhere
near the Museum of Flight so I can sneak over there when the family
stuff becomes too stifling.

Any recommendations?

One of the locals could provide a better answer, since I haven't been there in a few years, but we used to
stay either in Belleview or Renton, and there are lots of hotels down around the SeaTac airport. The
museum is at Boeing Field, which is somewhat of an industrial area and not many hotels in the
immediate area as I recall. You might also consider what part of town the wedding and your relatives are
in, since freeway travel can be a challenge.

Enjoy the trip - it's a beautiful area if you hit the weather right.

Mike