Old March 6th 05, 08:55 AM
Gary

Don't know about lodgings but I will get backto you about that.

Man I live within about 1 1/2 hour drive to the museum of flight at boeing
field and have never been there!!! my bad!!!
I have some friends that live in the area and will ask them about good
motels/hotels around the area.

I stayed in the Hawthorne Hotel near SeaTac Airport when I was racing at
Seattle International Raceway couple years ago and It was nice but,,,...was
not any where near Boeing Field, So that does not help you much!

If you have time try comming up to Vancouver BC Canada to see the sights. If
you have skis try out Whistler/Blackcomb. I was just there last weekend and
the sking was great. (cheap for me cause my friend works there and I got
employee discount). And your American dollar is worth a little more up
here!!

Anyway like I said I have some friends that live in the area and will ask
them about lodging!!

Gary

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
ups.com...
Okay, so we're stuck flying the executive mailing tube to Seattle in
May, to attend my nephew's wedding. I just don't have time to fly
Atlas all the way, and I can't risk being held up by weather.

For all you Washingtonians, where is the best "suites-type" of hotel to
stay? I won't have a lot of free time, but I'd like to stay somewhere
near the Museum of Flight so I can sneak over there when the family
stuff becomes too stifling.

Any recommendations?
--
Jay Honeck