Old July 2nd 03, 07:37 AM
ralph

Larry R wrote:

Never heard the story anywhere! Your pedaling bull****.
"Anthony" wrote in message
France has been an enemy of Israel since the 1970s when the French
government sold Israel to the Arabs for a few litres of oil (paid good
(Mirages, ships, etc.) not delivered, orders suddenly cancelled, etc.).
Israel discovered decades ago that Europeans cannot be trusted, and the

US
can (or at least is more trustworthy than Europe) so they deal with the

US
not Europe.

Ever hear the story where Israel relabelled Brazilian (?) oranges and

goods
produced in the illegally occupied territories as Israeli produce in order
to defraud Europe?

There is a group of people who cannot be trusted, and it isn't the
Europeans.

wouldn't you think, the way things are, a better plan would to relabel
israeli stuff as brazilian to sell it in europe?
--
"The truth is that for reasons that have a lot to do with the U.S.
government bureaucracy we settled on the one issue that everyone could