Old May 27th 08, 03:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.simulators
wan2fly99

Default Team Speach Installation - Affect my sound system

Installing Teamspeach for use with IVAO online flying client

Downloaded TS. Installed and I noticed updating or installing (can't
remeber) CODEC files.

Scenario:

I have a Logitch Webcam with biult in mic. I use it on Skype. Before I
was able to use this mic on the webcam.
Now when I try to use it nobody can understand the conversation,
ssound like the voice is hissing, talking really fast and unredabile

What has TS changes in my sound settings? Is it the CODEC files or
does it do something else

I am using SoundMAX on a ASUS P5N32-E motherboard

Even when switching to normal mic on my system the recording is
unreadable

Any help is appreciated as I am completey frustrate now