Old November 16th 05, 03:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Gear Warning

The wiring is not a complex problem; you just need
two paths for the current. One path when the gear
is up and another when the gear is down. It is better,
in my view, the bigger problem is finding a place to
put the switches. I tried to use a 9v batttery to
drive the system and quickly learned that when the
wings are off, nothing holds the spoiler handle in
place and the spoiler handle would open slightly in
the trailer and just run the battery down. Better
to wire it to the main battery and let the master switch
take care of this problem.

At 10:12 16 November 2005, Gadget Guy wrote:

Greetings all, I am looking for a drawing that depicts
the electrical
wiring of a DG-300. Does anyone know of a link or have
a basic drawing
of a gear warning system?

Thank you in advace

--