Old July 17th 04, 02:10 PM
Ken Baker

Thanks for the ifo Shelley. Has anyone actually bought this yet? How do you
like it?

Ken

"ShelleyM" wrote in message
I don't know if adds are allowed so please forgive me.

London Control is an air traffic control simulation system for the

personal
computer. It is an authentic, highly realistic simulation of the actual

ATC
sytem over England and Wales. It delivers a level of sophistication not
seen before in a personal air traffic control simulator. It includes
advanced radar and flight data processing functions that have, until now,
only been found in real-life ATC systems.

We have an informative and helpful forum and offer great support and a
fantastic product.
To see more of this product, please visit our website at:
www.londoncontrol.com

Thank you

Shelley
www.londoncontrol.com