Old August 6th 03, 01:09 AM
JimC

I had not studied the list that closely, but you're probably right. I
noticed that the 140's are also missing. They are in the PA28 family too,
right?

I'm just glad that it fits so many of Piper's tribe. That increases the
probability that I'll find a new owner for the window :-)

JimC

"John Galban" wrote in message
om...
"JimC" wrote in message

As for the side window, if you plan on changing yours anytime soon and

you
either have or plan to use the clear variety, let me know. This window

fits
your plane too.

As a matter of fact, it fits almost all (maybe all) PA28 planes.

Here is the list.

snip list

From the list, it looks like it'll fit the post '73 models, but not
the earlier PA28s.