Old May 5th 06, 04:45 AM posted to alt.religion.scientology,comp.ai.neural-nets,bionet.neuroscience,rec.aviation.marketplace

Default Part 2: Let's break down these reporter questions in parts on Dave Touretzky

I am being defamed and forged here wrote:

WHO IS SPAMMING THE DEFAMATORY WIKIPEDIA ARTICLE, AND WHO ARE THE
LAWLESS LOONS WHO SCRIBBLED IT?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Schwarz

Who is Barbara Schwarz? She is an mentally
ill ex-Scientologist who incessently attacks critics
in ARS.

She is delusional and cannot tell truth from
fiction. her attacks should be disregarded.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.self-improve/ms
g/f66c617605585e5a?output=gplain

However, I have OT abilities (advanced human
abilities, and yes, they exist and can be
archived,) that helped me to figure out,
why I was in fact kicked out. The German
authorities, the same old Nazis as they ever
were, filed a law suit behind my back, without my
knowledge and consent against Scientology and Mark
Rathbun (de Rothschild), in which they framed him
that he kidnapped, raped and abused me, that they
must have filed a restraining order against him,
so that he can't contact me to testify. Birgitta
must have known of this case, and instead telling
me about it, she kicked me out, that Marty has no
chance to get my testimony by not knowing where to
reach me. On top of what she did to me, she
obstructed also justice.

Barbara Schwarz, November 12, 2002

(None of this happened)
--

Just when did the children of Cthulhu take
over our government anyway?

Cheerful Charlie