Old November 22nd 06, 03:25 AM posted to soc.veterans,alt.military.retired,alt.military,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval

Default Rangel wants to draft 18-42 to continue with the war for Israel agenda

On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 17:02:31 -0500, Peter Skelton
wrote:

My statement is obviously correct, you could not challenge it.

I did not challenge it. I only pointed out a historical fact. Some
"slave" armies won, some lost.

It's interesting that you stuff your turkeys with ****, it
possibly explains a lot. We have better recipies here in
Canukistan.

I met some fine Canadians at Ft. Knox earlier this year. I've
relatives in Toronto. I've visited many times over my 12 lustrums.
Most I've met were "salt of the earth" folks.

But there are exceptions to every rule.

My comment addresses the following exchange:

Regarding mandatory, uniformed service, McNicoll says, "No
freedom-loving American advocates forcing anyone into uniform."

Hunt replies:

"One can be a freedom loving American but have to understand the
price. I know of a whole two generations that paid that price. If we
aren't willing to pay that price then we don't deserve freedom."

You then chime in with a non-sequitur: "The last time you went for a
slave army, it didn't work out too well."

Aside from the sheer illogiic of your comment you display the typical
lack of historical knowledge or perspective common in North American
Yuppiescum and their spawn. I'm not sure what your point was. I
doubt you know what your point was.

Bill Kambic
Haras Lucero, Kingston, TN
Mangalarga Marchador: Uma Raça, Uma Paixão