Old April 20th 08, 10:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
WingFlaps

Default Should I be scared -- C172 over Gross

On Apr 21, 8:45*am, Frank Olson
wrote:
WingFlaps wrote:
On Apr 20, 4:28 am, Frank Olson
wrote:
WingFlaps wrote:
I hope you are suitably impressed at my insight.
I comend you on your perspicacity.

You're dealing with two different
things here. *If you read your insurance contract it has strict
provisions when it comes to the way you operate your aircraft.
Operating it with no C of A, or in such a manner that could violate the
C of A, leaves the provider recourse to a whole host of legal actions
(up to and including cancellation of your contract). *And then there's
"subrogation".
The C of A on my aircraft is non terminating. What does that mean?
There are several things about your C of A that you should know about,
not the least of which are the conditions upon which it is issued.

Heavy metal pilots know exactly what their aircraft weigh before they're
pushed back from the gate.
There we disagree. They may know cargo and baggage and fuel but not
meat.
Then you obviously don't fly "heavy metal". *:-)

And neither do you!

Cheers

No, I don't... But I've spent a lot of time in cockpits of various
airliners. *My only "claim" to flying "heavy metal" would be the 150
hours I've logged in a Boeing 737-100 and the 11 hours in a Boeing
747-200 many years ago.- Hide quoted text -

Did you weigh the passengers and their carry on?

Cheers