Old July 25th 11, 04:56 AM
Walt Connelly Walt Connelly is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hretting View Post
ZL, the sport is dying fast enough. Are you going to be the 'Writers
Police"? TA is simply giving everyone who's anyone a 'contest junkie'
perpective that brings readers into the battle. Otherwise, have one of
the managers write their boring account that puts us all to sleep.
"The winner today was Nucklehead Liebenovich who circled to the left
and then circled to the right and then landed. We ate dried fried
chicken, milky coleslaw,and biscutts
afterwards.sniiioooorkkkkkllllleeeeeeee (head hitting table)"

UH, KM, XM... you better call somebody quick before Logan ends up in
the ****ter as a 'not very friendly place'.

Maybe I should Discard this message...oops...wrong butt..
'BRAVO."

Walt