Old May 31st 04, 03:40 AM
Ugly Bob

"cain_uk" wrote in message
om...
America's army sucks.

They have no idea how to fight a war. I mean dropping bombs from a
B-52 at 30,000 feet isn't war, its called a western.

Um, that would be the Air Force. The Army is the one that has
rifles an' boots an' stuff but I don't think they use horses anymore.

Their a bunch of cowboys.

^
They're. It's a contraction of 'they are.'

And now we here about the disgusting behavior of American's

^
hear

torturing Iraqi prisoners.

For real soldiers, look other the other side of the Alantic, Britian.

Who's Britian? I guess he must be new to this group. As for you,
Sir, back to 'English as a second language' class for you.