Old September 23rd 03, 03:55 PM
Patrick Underwood

It's either this aircraft, or something very close. I thought the
fuse had more of a rounded cross section, but my memory might be
playing tricks on me. Thanks!

Patrick

"Steve Beaver" wrote in message ...
This aircraft the ARV Super 2 was developed by Richard Noble (of and speed
record fame). I think it originally had a Norton Rotary engine but was later
revived as a homebuilt with a Rotax 912 ??

http://futurshox.net/viewer.php3?id=1026

I think it fits your description.

Steve
"Patrick Underwood" wrote in message
om...
Can you help me identify an aircraft? It is a small general aviation
single-engine, two-seat, tri-gear, high-wing monoplane. The most
distinguishing features are that the canopy has a moderate "bubble"
shape, and the wings are swept forward about 5 or 10 degrees. The one
I saw (in Fort Stockton, Texas) has a Canadian registry. Any ideas
about what this might be?

Thanks,
Patrick