Old September 22nd 04, 06:14 AM
Bryan Mason

On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 21:59:48 +0000 (UTC), "Norfolk and Chance"
wrote:

I use a set of Oakley X Metal's with black iridium lenses, they've made
flying in glare and haze a real treat as the resolution and clarity is
second to none - my instructor went and bought a pair after trying mine.
Plus you have the knowledge that with Oakley you're getting first class
protection from all of the nasties.

I've even found that flying an approach into the sun is not as stressful as
it once was as the glare is almost negligible, IMHO give them a try, I'm
sure you'll love them.

I also have a pair of Oakley's (Oakley Five 2.0, in this case) and I
love them. The wraparound is wonderful and you get perfectly clear
vision clear out to the edge of the lenses. The Oakely Five's have
very thick plastic frames, and I thought this would be a problem with
my DC headset, but I haven't had any problems (although my longest
flight has only been 1.9 hours so far -- I'm still a student).

-- Bryan