Old February 24th 05, 12:58 PM

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 07:39:25 -0500, "Marco Leon"
mleon(at)optonline.net wrote:

So if I had queried the controller, then we'd have both been in the dark?
Sounds like we would have spent quite a bit of time looking. Well, if I have
to spread out my IAP charts, then I will. *sigh*

Something everyone should do before every instrument flight.

Here's some advice. Never launch on a clearance you have not
thoroughly reviewed for accuracy, fix by fix, right to the ground.

That way, you won't find yourself airborne reworking your clearance to
nowhere out with a controller (assuming your radio is working at the
time).