Old December 5th 05, 03:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Aircraft tax question

81mm wrote:
Okay Rust-Pickers.., the Great Santani here..!! Just refueled and launched
again.., and just about to put a burst up your six..!! On my way in.., I
notice an IRS bird hang'n the cloud cover laugh'n his ass off over your
silly real estate battle..!! G'dman'it.., I told you idiots 35 posts back
there's a difference between real estate (house), business (inventory)..,
and personal property (aircraft for personal use)..!! Why in hell do you
think the IRS must call you in before they call legally "access" your
taxes..?? It's simply because, outside of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms..,
they have no legal authority to tax an "individual" unless they are involved
in business of some kind. Okay, for the last time.., when one buys an
aircraft there is absolutely no need to tell any agency (outside the FAA)
about your purchase..., UNLESS you are using the thing in business, or
flying other for hire.!! It's as simple as buying a car.., period..!! No
difference..!! It's not a truck, house, real property, or any type of
capital gain..!! Please look up the term "gain" in ANY tax code you wise.
No GAIN unless involved in business or real property..!! Okay.., break
away, break away, break away.., Blue Leader down to the

Babbling idiot.

I really laugh my ass off when I read about morons like this getting hung
out to dry on tax evasion charges.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.