Old September 22nd 06, 07:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
John Kunkel

Default Stripped Long EZ airframe - buy it cheap or it goes to the landfill

"Don W" wrote in message
Richard Riley wrote:
There's a stripped, formerly flying Long EZ for sale at KFUL. If he
doesn't get a buyer by the end of the month he's going to cut it up
and dump it.

It's a good looking plane, workmanship ranges from good to very good.
Pictures and more information are here.

http://70.183.89.192/ad/index.php?a=2&b=467

He'd be happy with $10k. He might take less.

If I were ready to cut it up and dump it, I'd be asking a lot less than
$10K--or the $14K in the ad.

Cutting it up would insulate him from future lawsuits; it's been done before
for that very reason.