Old July 2nd 09, 09:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Default Peace in rap!?

On Jul 2, 2:37*pm, "Maxwell" wrote:
"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message

You lighten up Dumbly, the Usenet's life would be much more rewarding
without you.

And let's not forget, you threw the first punch last time, and now you do
it
twice again.

-- Sorry Max. It's just that you're so easy to hit :-))

And that's exactly the point. Some one disagrees with you, so you decide to
start something.

In your own ignorance, people like you and Jay start these things, then sit
and appear to wonder while you blame others.

When in reality, we have only guys like you to thank.

I have been keeping my opinions to myself while a number of gentlemen have
made good use of the group, but at you and Jay's request I will oblige you.

Have a nice day Max. :-)
DH