Old December 4th 09, 05:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ross

Default This is kinda what I'm looking for.

Mark wrote:
It's all the unknowns that make you wonder.

http://barnstormers.com/listing_images.php?id=390628

CLEAN AND FAST • $59,000 • FOR SALE • GLASAIR 1 TAILDRAGGER Need To
Move This Plane, Clean And Fast. It was just flown on a 1200 mile
trip. Fixed gear, Fixed prop, Tail dragger, Simple and fast. 530 TTSN
160 HP, KX175, KT76A, enc, IC , Loran, 12 Volt Plug in, Pearl white
paint, Grey leather, extended baggage, landing light, heater, locking
tailwheel, fast, perfect and must be seen. 215 MPH at 8.5 GPH. yes its
fast. Contact Charles G. Webber. (518) 537-7433, Planned on keeping it
but need to move it fast. • Contact Charles Webber - RLFS, INC., Owner
- located Livingston, NY USA • Telephone: 518 537-7433 • Fax: 518
537-7433 • Posted December 3, 2009 •

---
Mark

Sure would like to know why he needs to move it so fast. May be a very
good reason, I would just like to know. That is what a pre-buy is for.

--

Regards, Ross
C-172F 180HP