Old January 13th 07, 12:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Martin Gregorie[_1_]

Default Libelle Camelbak stowage

jcarlyle wrote:
Were that I were little, Nyal - or at least littler! grin I should
have said before that I'm flying an ASW-19, it's Martin who's
interested in the Libelle libation setup.

Ah Ha. *NOW* I understand how you tied it to the wing pins. I was
wondering! That would also work for a Pegase or ASW-20 but not for a
Libelle with its single wing pin.

However, I could probably use a double keyhole in an alloy plate to tie
it to the grunging pins on top of the spars. Said pins are like the
heads of two rather large nails that project from the tops of the spars
and are used with the grunging bar[1] to pull the wings together during
rigging.

[1] general term in the Cambridge club for this tool. SZD Juniors
and Kestrels also have grunging bars.

--
martin@ | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK