Old March 31st 05, 12:24 PM
Vaughn

"Morgans" wrote in message

There are lots of people that live on gravel roads, WAY out in the country,
sometimes with 100 meter (and more) drop-offs right next to the road, with
no guard rails. 4 wheel drive is necessary for when it is very wet, or snow
is on the road. Sometime these roads never get plowed, until the snow melts
weeks later. Do you see any safe and reliable alternatives?

In just a few moments I will be driving my Honda Civic on an interstate
that will be a sea of SUVs. Most of those SUVs will be carrying only one person
and damn few of them will be dirty, or look like they ever have been. It makes
me sick.

Vaughn