Old April 30th 07, 06:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning
Robert M. Gary

Default Northern CA Shell selling non-ethanol autogas?

On Apr 29, 2:41 pm, M wrote:
On Apr 29, 2:17 pm, "Robert M. Gary" wrote:

I thought the ethanol content was mandated by California law.

The ethanol blending law expired last year and it wasn't renewed.

Interesting!! If that's true, I'm going to stock up! I can't run mogas
in my Mooney but it would be nice to not have to overhaul the carbs in
my lawn mower, edger, and weed eater every spring to get the corn
syrup out.

-Robert