Old July 3rd 07, 09:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Victor Bravo

Default 1966 C-172 For Auction

On Jul 2, 4:12 pm, "El Maximo" wrote:

Ya think maybe of someone's looking to BUY a plane they might check RAM ?

Posting this on RAH is spam.

I'll give ya $10 for it.

But Your Honor, does that mean that all the hundreds of 'experimental
for sale' notices I saw on RAH for YEARS were also spam... but you and
the Content Police DIDN'T bitch them out? That would constitute a
"prescriptive easement", to use a common real estate term, meaning
that if similar postings not 100% on-topic were tolerated on RAH in
the past then at a certain point the Content Police lose their right
to arbitrarily yip-yap about it at a later date.

Postings not 100% on-topic in RAH... Perish the thought!

Send me the ten dollars, I'll see whether the owner will take it.