Old October 1st 04, 12:30 AM
Jay Honeck

I don't mind spending money to fix things once, that's just life, but
there's nothing I hate more than fixing the same damn thing twice.

Nothing worse than sending good money after bad, but that just seems to
happen every time I try to save a few bucks.

This rule holds true on almost everything, from remodeling the inn, to
buying appliances, to working on my plane. Every time I try to take the
cheap way out of a problem, it comes back to bite me. I've finally gotten to
the point where fixing it right is my first inclination, but then I always
wonder if I couldn't have gotten away more cheaply.

Bottom line: You can't win.

;-)
--
Jay Honeck