View Single Post
Old February 8th 18, 02:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
6PK
external usenet poster

Default New pilot looking for glider to purchase.

On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 12:01:56 PM UTC-8, wrote:
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 9:02:24 PM UTC-6, Kirk Robertson wrote:
Hello everyone, I'm a new pilot looking for a decent affordable glider that's suitable for a newbie that I won't outgrow within the first year or two. I'd appreciate all suggestions and info of gliders for sale.

I'm currently flying my clubs 1-26 until I get the time in to move up to the DG101.

I'd like something with a decent trailer also as I'd like to drive around the west to fly at lots of different places.

Thanks in advance for any information. Kirk.

My Libelle is going up for sale. Based out of Dallas, TX. A great first glass ship with an upgraded Komet trailer. New control stick from manufacture in Germany with good PU finish on wings and some slight aging on the fuselage.

Mountain high EDS with oxygen bottle, this ship flew in Hobbs, NM at 15,000 feet no problem. It was an awesome first ship to me but now that I am 6'2 pushing 6'3, I no longer fit. Curse you hormones...

I'm asking $16,500 but willing to negotiate. Give me a call @ 817-914-0689 or email for more information

If you can fit in a Libelle, you can't beat it! The sweetest handling glass ship in it's class, and the best looking too....