Old June 22nd 04, 04:59 AM
allthisjoy

Thanks much for the condolences and for the good luck wishes. I'll keep
searching. I have found out so many things in just 6 months that I had
not known for most of my life. Best thing is that I have met a lot of
wonderful folks along the way.

My condolences to your friend and her family, too. What a horrible
thing. You are so right, and dusting is a very dangerous and
unforgiving business.

Take good care.

Best Wishes,

Dot
===========

StellaStar wrote:

he was killed while crop dusting
a field in Round Lake, MS when I was 5 years old

My condolences. A friend of mine in high school was out with her whole
family
flagging for their dad, as they often did when he sprayed crops in the
summer,
and he crashed before their eyes.

It's a dangerous business and an unforgiving one. Best of luck in your
search.