Old May 16th 07, 12:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dan Luke

Default While Holding for a Briefing Today...

"Kyle Boatright" wrote:

Additionally, LockMart may have the FAA over a barrel - "Sure, I understand
that the FAA could terminate our contract. But if you fire us, who is gonna
take all of those phone calls tomorrow, and what number are they gonna
call?"

Not necessarily. The FAA no doubt has penalty clauses in the contract. They
can stop the money if L-M does not meet performance spec's.

Now, if L-M were on the edge of going under, *then* they'd have the FAA over a
barrel.

--
Dan
C172RG at BFM