Old May 28th 07, 03:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning
RST Engineering

Default Collection of early Kitplanes -- Free

One of my students' father cleaned out his hangar a few weeks ago and came
across his collection of Kitplanes magazines from the early to mid 90s. I
haven't checked, but the student said that it was from the very first issue
through sometime in 1995. There are 50 of them, all in relatively mint (or
at least very good) condition.

Free for postage or free for pickup in Grass Valley or Rocklin (baja
Sacramento). Please, no cherrypickers ... take them all. I believe that
there is a special post office rate for printed matter and I will weigh them
if somebody is serious about wanting them shipped.

Jim