Old March 11th 16, 02:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
glidergreg

Default MM Fabrication Wing Wheel

On Wednesday, March 9, 2016 at 7:24:52 PM UTC-6, Andrzej Kobus wrote:
I just received a wing wheel for my new glider from MM Fabrication. I did not check for fit yet, but I have to say I am impressed with the build quality.

When I was about to make a decision which wing wheel to buy I looked for information here and I did not find much. This is the reason I am posting this note.

Andrzej

While visiting the field that MM operates out of in 2014, Mark personally made a template of the wing of my DG-300, after checking and trimming the fit twice, he fabricated a beautiful custom fit wing wheel for my ship. His work is first class. I also have the tow bar from MM. If you visit his place make time to have a cold beer from the local brewery with him. Two ailerons up for Mark.