Old September 10th 04, 01:20 AM
Mike Dargan

B2431 wrote:
From: Mark and Kim Smith

I was recently pondering, with how bad they found his heart after they
opened him up, how much fun things would have been if he had had a heart
attack while Monica was blowing him. That would have been a media circus!

Not a pleasant thought. We really would have had al bore for a president.

On the brighter side it's not too late for clinton to die a slow, lingering,
painful death from an incurable infection from the surgery. Actually as
pleasing as I find that tought it would ensure a hilary presidency due to the
sympathy vote. Would it be too much to hope for having caught something
incurable the draft dodger brought home from some girl he did?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Oh my! Emily, aren't we just a bit rude tonight?

Cheers

--mike