Old February 10th 20, 07:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ken Fixter[_3_]

Default larger pilot

At 18:56 10 February 2020, John Foster wrote:
On Monday, February 10, 2020 at 9:45:04 AM UTC-7, Peter F wrote:
The cheapest & healthiest solution would be to get your weight down to
about 100kg, i.e. A BMI of around 25
=20
=20
=20
At 14:42 10 February 2020, wrote:
First find a glider that fits. Have you tried any on for size yet?

6=3DE2=3D80=3D
=3D996=3DE2=3D80=3D9D is a factor.=3D20
I=3DE2=3D80=3D99ve seen a few chunkies over the years that weighed

230..=
... on
the=3D
moon.
Then, find a good reliable friendly scale that you like, put some

water
in
=3D
the tail, more air in the tire(s), and go fly.
Remember to maintain VFR distance from clouds.
You look 210 to me.

This is true, but it still won't solve the problem of how tall he is. It
w=
ill still be a bit more of a challenge to find a glider that will fit him
w=
ith his height of 6'6". And I would venture that any glider that could
acc=
ommodate a pilot that tall, could also accommodate a pilot that heavy.
Aft=
er all, it is only a BMI of 27.7, and he would only need to loose 25 lbs
to=
have a BMI under 25.

Your feet are not on the seat in flight that must be about

10 Kg, or more not on the seat.
KF.